Rosewood Queen with En Suite Bathroom
One of the two popular rooms on the Casa Rosa ground floor (accessed completely without stairs), the Bogey and Bacall Room features Rosewood furniture that was purchased from an actual movie starlet (who wishes to remain anonymous). This room is inspired by the Caribbean adventures of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in the film, To Have and Have Not. A small fountain and pond outside the window adds to the restful atmosphere.
- Sleeps two guests
- Queen bed, night stand, lingerie dresser and dresser
- Original botanical watercolors and oil landscapes by Elena Roche
- En suite (directly connected to your room) bathroom with a bathtub/shower, toilet and sink.
- Small pond and flowers view from south window and modest mountain view from west facing windows.
- Downstairs floor of Casa Rosa, all flat access from parking
In addition, guests have the use of common living rooms with fireplaces, balconies and a kitchen supplied with complimentary bottled water, tea, coffee, hot cocoa, popcorn,cookies, fruit, etc. Parking, WiFi and Topanga State Park access are free. A full American breakfast is included. Cable TV and a land-line telephone for free calls within the U.S. and Canada are in the adjacent common living room.
Features and Amenities
- Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soaps, shower cap, make-up remover towels and mouthwash
- Towels & extra washcloths
- Extra blanket
- Hiking Maps
- Local Restaurant menus
- Beach towels, chairs and umbrella
- Dental care sets
- Shaving products
- Iron and ironing board
- Sewing kit